Founded in 1887, Lowestoft Town had been cup opponents of the Lilywhites on many occasions. They have played their home matches at the Crown Meadow Stadium (1887-89), North Denes (1889-94) and the Crown Meadow Ground. The latter, which they bought from the council in 1922 having rented it before, is the same site as the Old Athletic Stadium. In 1989 they sold off part of the site, so they could make improvements to the ground.
East Anglian Cup
25.5.1940 Cambridge Town 5 - 0 Lowestoft Town Semi Final Goals scored for the Lilywhites by Parr (2), Care, Goodyear and Dean.
30.1.1967 Lowestoft Town 2 - 3 Cambridge City Area Final The goals for the Lilywhites were scored by Lawrence (2) and Stevens.
19.10.1968 Lowestoft Town 2 - 0 Cambridge City Area Final
29.10.1927 Lowestoft Town 3 - 1 Cambridge Town 3rd Qualifying Round The goal for the Lilywhites was scored by Bell.
18.10.1975 Lowestoft Town 1 - 0 Cambridge City 3rd Qualifying Round
2003 Cambridge City 3 - 0 Lowestoft Town 3rd Qualifying Round
13.9.2008 Cambridge City 2 - 0 Lowestoft Town 1st Qualifying Round Cambridge City team: Zac Barrett, Ben Nunn, Lee Chaffey, Dave Theobald, Mark Smith, Stephen Smith, Scott Neilson, Adie Cambridge, Ramon Calliste, Neil Midgley and Ashley Fuller. Subs used were Matt Haniver, Drew Roberts and Craig Radcliffe.. The goals for the Lilywhites were scored by Neilson and Calliste.
30.10,1976 Lowestoft Town 1 - 0 Cambridge City 1st Qualifying Round Goalscorers for the Lilywhites were Doyle and Smith.
14.5.1938 Lowestoft Town 3 - 2 Cambridge Town Played in aid of the Lowestoft Fishermen's Fund, the goalscorers for the Lilywhites were Methan and Todd.